Friday 18 January 2008

To you my darling friend

Just wanted to let you know I miss you.
Time without you around just isn't the same.
All I can think about is how unfair is life, that put you in that situation, and left us without you.
All that you will have to face when you come back to us, how will you take it all in?
So much has changed. Are you even aware?
Is it fair that our lives still carry on, while yours is on hold?
I miss our chats, over a nice glass of chardonnay or pinot grigio, our laughs.
I want to tell you that I had a date (sort of), with that guy.
I want to tell you about work, and how hard it's been without you.
I wanna listen to your plans for the future with your (new) family.
I wanna listen to you talking about your adventures.

All I wanna say my friend is,
Get well soon, and come back to us.

I miss you.

No comments: