Saturday 2 February 2008

What now?

So few stolen moments, now almost lost in the deep recesses of my mind, and still I treasure them as if they happened today, as if it were possible to turn back to that time, and have those moments with you again.
I feel as if I'm selling my soul, bit by bit, everyday in this lie, a little more, until there's none left, nothing to save, nothing that can be found, nothing to love.
Will there ever be a time for us?
Or was it all just a dream?
Are we worth the fight, or did I lose it completely when I said no?
Can you ever forgive me for that, can you understand?
Can you trust me again, will I get through to you, if we are ever again in that same place, in a different time. Maybe a different vibe.
All I want is to see you smile.
Can't remember the last time I saw you truly happy. Genuinelly pleased.
I think we're running out of time...

No comments: