Tuesday 19 June 2007

Just a bit of a laugh (this is old..., but still so current)

We take you now to the Oval Office

George Bush: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?
Condi Rice: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.
B.: Great. Lay it on me.
R.: Hu is the new leader of China.
B.: That's what I want to know.
R.: That's what I'm telling you.
B.: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China?
R.: Yes.
B.: I mean the fellows name.
R.: Hu.
B.: The new leader of China.
R.: Hu.
B.: The China man!
R.: Hu is leading China.
B.: Now whaddya asking me for?
R.: I'm telling you Hu is the leader of China.
B.: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?
R.: That's the man's name.
B.: That's who's name?
R.: Yes.
B.: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?
R.: Yes, Sir.
B.: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.
R.: That's correct.
B.: Then who is in China?
R.: Yes, Sir.
B.: Yassir is in China?
R.: No, Sir.
B.: Then who is?
R.: Yes, Sir.
B.: Yassir.R.: No, Sir.
B.: Look, Condi, I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.
R.: Kofi?
B.: No, thanks.
R.: You want Kofi?
B.: No.
R.: You don't want Kofi?
B.: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N..
R.: Yes, Sir.
B.: Not Yassir. The guy at the U.N..
R.: Kofi?
B.: Milk! Will you please make the call?
R.: And call who?
B.: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
R.: Hu is the guy in China.
B.: Will you stay out of China?
R.: Yes, Sir.
B.: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N..
R.: Kofi.
B.: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone.(Condi picks up the phone.)
R.: Rice, here.
B.: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too. Maybe we should send some to the guy in China. And the Middle East. Can you get Chinese food in the Middle East?

No comments: